Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 638 Grandpa
- Stephen would not end up in that terrible state if it hadn’t been for saving the kids.
- Nicole felt like she owed Stephen.
- She suddenly felt the urge to call him “dad”, but she hesitated. She rubbed her fingers nervously as the word “dad” went back down her throat just as it reached the tip of her tongue.
- Nicole thought about her mother being dazed while looking at the sky, falling into depression, and living a life in misery because of that man...
- She knew that none of it was Stephen’s fault, but she still couldn’t get herself to call him “dad”.
- John stepped forward. “Mrs. Seet, it’s time. I’ll take you and the children to the airport now.”