Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 582 Culprits
- As a saying went, two dogs fight for a bone and a third runs away with it.
- Since the bad guys were spying on their yard, they would spy on the bad guys from the shadows as well.
- The two boys waited for a long time and almost half the day had gone by with no progress.
- Kyle rubbed his stomach which was making noises and said, “I’m hungry. Shall we grab a bite first?”
- “Nope! We’ll be discovered very easily if we go back and forth. We need to nail it the first time round.” The serious expression on Kyle’s face made him look so cool.
- As such, Juan could only bear with his hunger and continued squatting down beside Kyle.