Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 455 The Ungutted Fish
- Lisa wouldn’t have insisted on sharing the same car had she known this would happen.
- She pretty much only had herself to blame now.
- After they entered the car, Sophia began to wave the ungutted fish in front of Lisa.
- “You’ll have to eat this fish sooner or later, so you may as well eat it now.”
- Lisa glanced at the fish, which was now staring back at her wide-eyed. “I-I-I’m not eating that!” she stammered.
- “Dad says you have to.”