Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 422 Business Trip
- “A business trip? Is that necessary?”
- “What, you’re not supportive of my work?”
- Evan pulled Nicole to him into a tight hug and murmured, “My dear Mrs. Seet, you don’t need to go on a business trip. What you need to do is take care of our children and also me.”
- His hot breaths puffed against the shell of her ear, causing a certain itch to start within her.
- Is this his way of expressing his reluctance to part with me?
- She giggled softly even as it felt like a fist was squeezing her heart.