Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 38 Mommy
- No, something must have been up his sleeves. Knowing the damn man, he’s probably going to dump me onto the floor in just a minute.
- With that thought in mind, she looped her arms around his neck tightly.
- He shot her a disgusted look. “Just give up. It doesn’t matter if you throw yourself at me like that. I don’t care.”
- Throw myself at you? How dare you! You were the one who picked me up first! I was only preventing myself from getting dropped to the floor like a piece of hot coal!
- “As if I would ever throw myself at you!”
- Evan snorted. “You say that but your arms are wrapped around my neck like some sort of anaconda. Have you no shame?”