Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 368 He Made Me Breakfast
- Evan was a little disappointed and let out an inaudible sigh.
- It’s fine if she doesn’t want to be with me now. When the time is right, I’m sure she’ll come back to me.
- “Let’s sleep now. The weather’s getting cold. Here, keep yourself warm with the blanket.”
- His deep and thick voice was so calming that it warmed her heart.
- After covering her with the blanket, he wished her goodnight.
- Having someone sharing her bed made it difficult for her to sleep. She tried keeping her eyes shut, but her heart was still thumping in her chest.