Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 35 Arrogant and Unreasonable
- Nicole’s eyes widened at her son’s words.
- Is he actually speaking up for me? What a surprise! Feeling touched and grateful at his protective attitude, she did not know what to say at first.
- The doctor’s face purpled with rage as he soon glared daggers at the young boy, “What did you just say?”
- “You heard me!” Kyle planted his hands on his hips and stared back at the man stubbornly.
- His rudeness enraged the man. “You-!”
- “Kyle!” Nicole spoke up in a warning tone before turning to the doctor, “I’m so sorry, Doctor. I shouldn’t have interrupted you just now. My apologies!”