Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 302 Tiptoe
- But Evan completely ignored the messages.
- The matter was too important for Nicole to give up that easily. She was prepared to do whatever it took to stop Sylphiette.
- Quietly, she went back to Evan’s bedroom and placed her ear against the door while she continued texting him.
- Sleepy at first, Juan, who wanted to go to the bathroom, became fully awake the moment he stepped out of his room and saw his mother sneaking around Evan’s room.
- After rubbing his eyes and making sure it was not a mistake, Juan quickly returned to his bed and woke Kyle.
- “Wake up! Something’s going on!”