Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 229 Strategy
- “Evan! They were bullying me!” Sylphiette wailed.
- “What’s going on?” Evan turned to look at the two little boys.
- “The witch didn’t want to give us the drumsticks and threw them on the floor!” Juan replied.
- “What? You didn’t grab it! That’s why it dropped!” Sylphiette scolded. “Then, you tried to shove it into my mouth! I shouldn’t have taken pity on you two!”
- Davin formed a smile as he immediately understood what had happened.
- So you were trying to bully the kids with drumsticks? Do you really think my nephews are harmless kittens? Serves you right!