Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 220 Just Like You
- If he knew that both of them were his daughters, he should be a good father to them. It was clear as day through his attitude towards Kyle and Juan.
- Ten minutes later, Nina brought out a container of cookies and placed it at the bedside table. “Mommy, have some cookies”
- “Nina, Mommy isn’t hungry. Why didn’t you go eat with him?”
- Nina looked down. Mommy is ill because of him. I can tell who are the good guys and the bad guys. I will definitely not eat with the bad guy!
- Anyway, it is not like he likes me enough to play with me. It’s better that we ignore each other then.
- “Mommy, I like eating cookies.”