Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 206 The Drawings
- Pleased that her plan was going well, Sylphiette continued with her act and giggled shyly, “Tye, you’re making me shy!”
- “I’d prefer Mr. Seet. It’s better if you call me by my name.” Evan strode towards his bedroom.
- Sylphiette stood rooted to the ground as she contemplated on how to call Evan. At last, she followed him and called out affectionately, “Evan!”
- Nicole came to the main house in hopes of finding out if Evan was the owner of the drawings.
- However, she was surprised to see Sylphiette with Evan when she reached the main house.
- “Why are you here?”