Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 197 One Slap Is Not Enough
- Zane scrunched his hand into a fist and propelled it towards Sylvia’s face.
- Sylvia clutched her face as she yowled in pain. She stared at Zane in fear. “Zane, I am your wife! Did you just slap me because that skank asked you to?”
- “Who is that skank you are talking about? She’s my daughter!”
- Nicole found Zane’s word utterly mocking.
- If it weren’t for his own good, Zane would not be on Nicole’s side as of this moment.
- Pfft! Who said only women are cunning and deceitful creatures? Look at my Dad! He’s lashing out like a wild dog just to get what he wants! What an animal!