Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 176 Unforgettable
- Poor Evan felt his ears burn upon hearing his mother’s nags.
- Seeing how impatient he looked, Russell came up with some random order and sent Jonathan and Sophia out of the living room. Now the place was left with Evan and his grandfather alone.
- “Evan, do you know how old you are now? How can you not think about marriage at your age?”
- However, Evan merely returned a bitter smile and did not answer him.
- “Let me ask you; you still can’t forget that girl you met back at Rose Garden?”
- Evan’s face changed, and his gaze darted elsewhere to avoid looking at his grandfather. Yet the sadness beneath his eyes was clear to Russell, despite his efforts to hide it.