Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 162 Know My Limits
- Nicole shot daggers at Davin, who then gently slapped his own cheek right away. “No, no, I should call you Ms. Lane. Now we have to think of a way to stop Evan from getting Juan’s custody.”
- When Nicole was packing her luggage earlier, she thought of taking all her children away with her. However, on second thought, this wasn’t a long-term solution.
- The kids prefer to live in the country, so they’ll probably refuse to move overseas again.
- Besides, Evan has brought Kyle up here since young. Hence, it’ll be impractical and so cruel of me to take him away from his dad.
- Yet, I can’t bear to leave him here alone.