Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1501 A Sense Of Foreboding
- Meanwhile, Stephen and Melanie were also discussing the same matter.
- At the dinner table, Stephen stared at the spread of delicious food Melanie had specially prepared. Alas, he found the food tasting like ash in his mouth.
- After a moment's hesitation, he placed his cutlery down. Regarding Melanie solemnly, he finally uttered the words he had been keeping to himself the whole night.
- “Melanie, you've recovered, so I'd like to make a trip to K Nation tomorrow.”
- Hearing that, Melanie was stunned. “K Nation? Why do you want to go there?”
- Stephen sighed in response. “After Nina went to K Nation, there hasn't been any news of her. I want to go over and look for her.”