Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1457 Heart Donation
- Three years, one heart—a deep relationship that could never be described by words.
- Tears welled up in Nina's eyes.
- Much to her surprise, her lover, whom she thought left her for someone else, the man who she hated, blamed, and cursed, was willing to donate his heart out of love.
- A wave of mixed feelings overtook Nina. It was hard to describe what she was feeling, but tears could be seen streaming down her cheeks.
- Stephen's heart tightened at the sight of her misery.
- “Looking at you crying, his heart is aching.” He lowered his head and glanced at his chest while speaking softly to Nina.