Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1432 Matchmaking
- Seeing that Davin had given up on the argument, Sheila thought that he was sad because of his poor financial status. Hence, she no longer said anything about it.
- Just then, Maya walked out from the kitchen with two plates of fruits and desserts, both Zayden and Joy trailing behind her.
- The kids stood by the table and looked fixedly at the food on it.
- “Who wants to eat the biggest strawberry?” Zayden asked.
- “As usual, let's play rock-paper-scissors!” Joy replied.
- Zayden nodded his head, and they both started playing.