Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1388 Be Harsh To Me
- Maya could not understand that at all. She vaguely remembered Nicole telling her a similar thing, and she could not understand her parents.
- Evan fell silent for a moment. “Anyway, let's get back to breakfast. You still have to go to work after this.”
- Maya remained silent after noticing that Evan did not want to talk more about this topic. She lowered her head and resumed her breakfast.
- Nina, who was still standing by the dining hall, had a weird feeling after hearing that.
- She was puzzled to hear Evan calling Chris a great man. Why did Daddy say that? I know how much he loves me. He should be feeling gravely disappointed in Chris to even talk about him. But why?
- Nina felt that things were not as simple as they seemed to be. C-Could it be that there's more than meets the eye?