Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1235 Exceptional Children
- During the cold night, the gentle moonlight illuminated the bed in the bedroom.
- Nicole tossed and turned in bed under the moonlight as the thought of Evan's departure on the following day kept her awake, saddened by the idea.
- Lifting her head to take a peek at Evan, who appeared to be sleeping, she asked in a whisper, “Evan, are you asleep?”
- “Not yet.”
- “When are you and Nina going to be back?” She placed a finger on his chest and began to draw circles with it.
- Evan unhurriedly opened his eyes before turning to look at her. “What's the matter? You're already looking forward to me coming back even before I leave?”