Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1213 Unrequited Feelings
- “What kind of man do you like?”
- “Aunt Sheila, I have no idea either. I'm going to head back to my room then.”
- Sheila sighed as she noticed Nina's face sank.
- She must be thinking about Chris, and how there was no chance of them working things out.
- “Chris is such an idiot. How does he not like Nina? Is he blind or what? I sure hope he's scammed by somebody, or—”
- “Sheep, what are you rambling on about? Have you been scammed by someone?”