Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 1175 Tumor
- Davin did not expect Sheila to bring up that topic out of the blue. He exclaimed, “Sheep, you’re making no sense. It was just a slip of the tongue, I didn’t mean to mention her intentionally.”
- “Slip of the tongue? Is she always in your subconscious mind then, Davin? Otherwise, why would you even mention her name?”
- “I... I...” Davin was at a loss for words and he couldn’t come up with an explanation. She’s being unreasonable. I was just speaking without thinking it through. I didn’t mean anything by it.
- Seeing that both of them were about to get into a fight, Sophia let out a heavy sigh and began to reason with Sheila.
- “Sheila, forget about Renee. Listen to what I have to say.”
- “Okay.” Sheila fixed her gaze on Sophia. Now that she was having an argument with Davin, she wanted to see who would Sophia favor.