Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 74 She Called the Police
- After chatting with Iris, Alice slowly relaxed.
- For some reason, Alice had never thought of rebelling against Olivia’s oppression even after so many years.
- However, ever since Iris showed up and coupled with her encouragement, Alice was determined to leave Olivia’s side as soon as possible. I can’t live under her oppressive control ever again.
- “Forget about it; let’s stop thinking about all this. I’ve already parted ways with my past. Iris, what do you think we should do next?”
- Alice had her own worries because she had been living under Olivia’s care for so many years, so she had never experienced working outside before, never mind interacting with anyone else.
- Her current situation was that she had zero savings.