Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 73 Creating a Scene
- Actually, Iris and Alice had heard most of the conversation in the living room; their hearts skipped a beat as they were very familiar with this voice. It was none other than Olivia at the door.
- What’s going on? How did Olivia find her way here? Did she follow us all the way back?
- Whatever it was though, it was inevitable for them to face Olivia. However, Iris could tell from Alice’s expression that she was in distress.
- “Alice, I’ll go talk to her.”
- “No; you shouldn’t have to. Eventually, I will have to face my problems by myself.” Despite hearing Alice’s words, Iris insistently held on to her hand as they made their way toward the front door.
- “Alice, is she your friend? Feel free to invite her inside for some tea. Don’t be shy.”