Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 171 I Will Be Waiting For You
- I had a hard time painting the image I had in mind. After countless attempts, I decided to give up because none of the paintings I have produced could justify Christopher's pair of gleaming eyes.
- In the end, I tore the paintings with a self-deprecating smirk.
- It had been a long time since I last painted something. I couldn't get used to holding a brush, let alone having myself focused for the session. The only thing I had in mind was Autumnal Panorama.
- Although I was conscious my painting wasn't as unworthy as they mentioned, I couldn't move on from the incident that had been bothering me for years.
- Autumnal Panorama was sent back shortly after it was submitted. However, I wasn't made aware of it and thought I would soon acquire the result.
- Nathan tore the painting into pieces before I could get my hands on it.