Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 65 I’m Drunk
- Bai Yu’s speech felt something like a motivational speech. Regardless, I was still touched by his words.
- I was probably the only person with whom he had shared his personal story.
- He was Xi Qingchuan’s personal assistant. His only job was to complete whatever work Xi Qingchuan assigned him. That didn’t include comforting me.
- I was grateful for what he had just shared with me. Every word that he had just said would probably stay with me for the rest of my life.
- I nodded in earnest and said, “I’m trying to accept them. I’ll learn to understand them.”
- He smiled. His teeth were bright under the dim lights.