Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
CHAPTER 16 – HAVING CINDY OVER
- When Cindy approached Riona's house, she drove the car slowly and parked in front of the house.
- “Thanks Cindy” Riona said as soon as Cindy stopped the car.
- She opened the door and got out of the car.
- “You are welcome, Rio. We would see some other time” Cindy replied.
- “Not so fast. My dad is in and I think you should say hello before you leave” Riona suggested.
- However, Cindy felt it was not necessary to speak with Wright so she objected to Riona's request “Is there any need for that? He might be busy”