Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 67 : Prenuptial Agreement
- “It was Bridget, wasn’t it? I shouldn’t have allowed her entry in the villa in the first place. I am sorry Mr Holt” David apologised profusely feeling guilty.
- “How would you have even guessed David, it’s not your fault so stop beating yourself up for it” I addressed his fears immediately.
- “Should I inform the police and register a First Information Report (FIR) initiating immediate arrest against her Sir” David hissed, clenching his jaw.
- “We have the evidence if you want I can prepare a formal report about it Mr Holt” Dr Gene suggested.
- “Hold it for the moment” I instructed, not wanting to invite any unnecessary traction from the press.