Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 142 How Naïve Could She Be
- “I'm sorry, Frederick!”
- With that, Sasha started crying.
- Frederick slowed to a halt and stared at her while panting heavily, his eyes turning red immediately.
- “You... you're still alive? Why didn't you... why didn't you tell me? Don't you know how depressed I was for the past few years?” he asked, his voice shaking uncontrollably.
- As onlookers watched in much shock and disbelief, Frederick began to sob like a child, despite being over seventy years old.
- Sasha's fingers dug into her palms painfully.