Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 32 – The Garden
- I followed him to the back. I noticed that even the backyard was decorated and lighted.
- "Wow. It's really beautiful out here." I said in aw.
- "Thanks. Sloane's work. She personally supervised the decorations."
- We moved along the lighted sidewalk. The lanterns were beautiful. It was a totally romantic area. I felt goosebumps take over me.
- Shane led me to a corner of the huge garden where there was no light. The place was really dark that I could hardly see well.