Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Mahnoor's POV:
- I silently got up, kissed Ami and Papa and walked out of the room, muttering 'Allah Hafiz'.
- Batting my eyes rapidly, I held back my tears, not wanting others to see me crying as I am already centre of attention since I walked in with Moosa.
- A heavy-built guard followed me all the way to the car, where I found Moosa busy on his phone, already sitting inside. The guard opened the door next to Moosa and I settled in, mumbling 'Thank you'.
- The car started and soon I felt my hand was lifted up from my lap and landed on his, with a firm grip of his hand above.
- He is aware of my anger...