Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- Chad gasped and took steps away from me. "What?" He stood, perplexed.
- "Tom is my boyfriend." I repeated the words even though I was aware he had heard me the first time. I stared at my feet, my cheeks red from the embarrassment that followed the situation.
- When he said nothing in response, I looked up to meet his gaze. He appeared to be a lot more embarrassed than myself.
- "I tried to explain it to you but-" I decided to clarify further, Chad turned around instead to leave my office. I could only assume what he felt like after the whole situation.
- "Sir please." I swallowed, moving towards him.
- He stopped me in my tracks with a bellow, "stay away. It's a warning."