Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- I gave Chad another phone call when I accepted their request. I had thought deep about it and it made no sense for me to drive back to the hospital especially considering how far it was from my house.
- "Hi, sorry, are you still with Chad?" I called through the phone when his mother picked up.
- "I am, dear, are you on your way yet?" She wondered, probably thinking about why I had called back so soon.
- "No, no." I shook my head. "In fact, I called to... let me speak to Chad please."
- "Okay." She said and I heard a few strides in the background before she put me on the phone with Chad.
- "Hey, okay, first, nothing gives you the right to call my mother when you feel like it." He began. Rude much?