Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 21 - Sleep It Is Dear Heart
- “What-what are you saying Eriol?” My heartbeat evenly increased. If I think hardly about it, I believe he just told me that I went through reincarnation? As in, seriously? Does that even exist?
- I being a volunteer catechist once never had an idea about that. I thought once the soul leaves the body, it goes to Heaven or Hell. I never knew that it would return back to earth.
- This truth certainly intrigued me but what caught my attention more was what he said after that. We had a life together in the past? Now, that sounds silly right?
- “Andrea, you are so beautiful,” he said, abruptly changing the topic.
- He cupped my chin with his right hand and smoothly grazed his fingers on my lips.