Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 24 — Alexandra
- “I honestly have no idea what to do. He's still at this and I think I might be losing my mind,” I complained to my friends.
- “There's no need to worry, sweetie. He'll let it go soon,” Inés stroked my arm soothingly.
- “That's what you said last Sunday and it's another week now!”
- I put my face in my hands.
- It had been precisely two weeks since Carson started on his quest to find Butterfly and he was going nowhere fast even with a PI.
- I remembered the conversation with Big Mac like it was yesterday.