Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 21: S A U D A D E 2
- "It's time to say goodbye now. We have to go, sweetie," Eunae called out gently.
- "I don't want to go yet. I still want to play with Uncle Yunoh."
- Yunoh looked at Eunae, who breathed a sigh, crouching down and settling her delicate hands on Mark's cheeks. "But it's time to go home, sweetie. It's already late."
- But the little boy only shook his head, determined not to go home.
- "Buddy, mommy has to rest, your fellow rainbows have already worn her out too much," Stephen added.
- "But I still want to play," the little boy dolefully muttered, fidgeting the hem of his shirt.