Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- NEW ASHANTI MICHAELS
- I felt better after the talk with Hunter. He seemed to have triggered my determination because, right now, I know I want to live for myself. I have to put myself first from time to time.
- “Oh, are you free tonight?” Hunter asked me.
- I gave him a look. “Why?” I asked, pretending to be intrigued.
- He chuckled and shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe you want to grab dinner together,” he replied.
- I smiled at him. Perhaps, if there is someone I have been most grateful of in my life—aside from Mom and Genevieve—it is Hunter Looney.