Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 23 Human
- “My name is Saskia.” She introduced gracefully. Her beautiful blonde braid rests on her shoulder, with locks still hanging on the side of her heart shaped face. She's too delicate-looking.
- I smiled, “Do you paint?” I turned to her with raised brows, waiting for her to reply.
- Saskia is here in my room, she said she'll be leaving later and she wanted to hang out with me.
- “I don't but I can try?” She chuckled, even her voice sounds sweet.
- I gave her a spare canvas and a paintbrush. We sat next to each other and silence fell upon us as we began doing our paintings.
- “I like your braid.” I said, without taking my eyes off of my piece.