Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 69 Mother
- Elizabeth walks into Joan’s home with her suitcase. Joan sitting on the sofa watching TV, waiting for her.
- “So how did hell go?” Joan laughs.
- “The same it always goes. I am not sure, why I even went there. I guess I never really learn.” Elizabeth answers.
- “You know Karen she is, who she is. Now she just doesn't have her sidekick. You know she is going to play this out for years right?” Joan says.
- “It doesn’t matter to me what she does. Soon as tomorrow is over, I am going home.” Elizabeth responds.
- “Home, huh? So you really like it there? How is the new guy? Is he keeping up appearance or falling flat yet?” Joan asks.