Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 48 Rental.
- The next day, Brian prints out some papers, showing him some rentals for their summer vacation. He gathers them up. Calling the realtor to be there to show them a few of the places.
- “Elizabeth before we go, Where would you rather go? Wildwood or Atlantic City?” Brian asks.
- “I really don’t know. What is the difference?” Elizabeth asks.
- “Well, if we go to AC we can gamble as well as do the beach and rides. Not to mention shopping, It’s more set for adults.” Brian states.
- “I think we should do it then. I don’t mind gambling a little. Never really did it before. Let’s go for it.” Elizabeth comments.
- “Ok its a little farther away, but not by much. I’ll tell the realtor that’s where we want to go so she can show us more than what I printed out.” Brian remarks.