Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 29 Sadness
- Brian gets back home, opening the door of his brother’s house, feeling lost and hurt. Doing the best he can with dealing with his new emotions. Ones he has never felt toward a woman before.
- “Hey Bro, It's great to see you home. You look like shit though. What’s up?” Sean asks.
- “I feel like shit. I had to leave her. She went home to him of all people after all that.” Brian states.
- “Oh shit. You screwed her didn’t you?” Sean says.
- “It wasn’t just screwing. I know what just screwing is. This isn’t that. I love her. I want to be with her. Brian replies.
- “How does she feel about this?” Sean replies.