Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 20 Snow day
- The next morning, they wake up in each others arms, cuddled up close. Both enjoying it more then they should of.
- “I guess. We stayed like this all night?” Elizabeth asks.
- “It seems that way. I hope you’re warm now.” Brian asks.
- “Yes. I’m fine. Thank you. I guess, we better get up and see what the weather is. I need to check my messages to see if any are from Monica, telling us what to do.” Elizabeth states.
- “I will order us some breakfast, while you check,” Brian says.
- Both doing there best to ignore, how close they are to each other and the feelings that run throughout each of them.