Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 16 First time
- They head back to the hotel, later in the evening. Holding some bags from shopping, laughing and happy. They say their goodbyes in the lobby. Saying they will see each other tomorrow at the gym.
- “I would like to workout with you every morning. I think. I can help you get used to it.” Brian says.
- “That sounds good. I am not really a morning person. So I will bring the coffee.” Elizabeth says with a laugh.
- “Sounds good. See you tomorrow.” Brian answers.
- Both going back to their rooms. Both thinking about, the day they spent together.
- If it was going to be like this, It would be a great time. Elizabeth thinks on her way to her room. Not use to any of this.