Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 35 - Reaching the Big 'O' Together
- ~ Daniella ~
- In one scoop Erik lifted me up bride-style from the ground with his strong arms. I yelped of course with the suddenness of it but nevertheless surrendered myself with his subtle demand.
- As he strode to the bathroom, I combed the locks of wet hair out of his face and pulled the prosthetic make-up out of his neck tattoo.
- He didn’t protest with it and even allowed me to trace the edges of the spade.
- “What’s this tattoo mean, Erik?” I asked once we arrived in the bath area that was connected to the first section of the bathroom.
- This area had a different atmosphere.