Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 126 Seizing the Chance To Humiliate
- Lan Muwei appeared to be smiling obsequiously, but in her mind, she had another thought. This cunning fox had indeed noticed something was wrong, after all.
- Fu Chen smiled as cunningly as a fox, but still conducted himself very well outwardly. Noticing that Lan Muwei was going to bow in apology, he immediately extended his hand to hold her up.
- "There is no need to apologize. But, you may thank me instead," he said.
- Lan Muwei was stunned momentarily by the warmth of his hands, and in a heartbeat, nervously pulled her hands away from his.
- "Then, why not I treat you to dinner?" she said, completely baffled. She really couldn't figure out what he was trying to get from her.
- One who was unaccountably solicitous must be hiding evil intentions!