Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 96 This thing called faith
- She felt flutters of butterflies in her stomach and her palms grew sweaty in the anticipation of seeing Cainan as she marched her feet into the building.
- She was eager to see the man she loved and longed to be wrapped up in his arms.
- "Good day, Ms Whyte." Someone greeted her from the right to the side and she quickly turned and saw Sadiq getting up from his seat and stepping towards her, "You're here to see Mr Inferno."
- The last time she was here, she almost gave Sadiq a heart attack. She didn't plan on doing that today. They were friends now-sort of.
- "Good day, Sadiq, and yes I am. I hope he's in. I didn't inform him I was coming over. Some things never change." She giggled.
- He chuckled in response, "I don't think he has left his office since he came in this morning."