Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 9 Already dead
- Seeing Vien Tieu Diep's state, Tuong Hieu Han also understood her intentions.
- But she just held out her hand and made an “OK” gesture, then turned her gaze to the guests sitting below.
- Vien Tieu Diep could only pat his forehead and shake his head helplessly.
- "Vien Tieu Diep, how are you?"
- The groomsmen, Đo Vu Than, who was standing next to her, saw her appearance like that, and immediately walked over to ask her questions.
- "It's okay, I just feel a little headache right now."