Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 77 Begging for help
- She bit her lip so that she wouldn't make a sound, tears falling down her cheeks, wetting the pillow.
- She endured one impact after another, finally closing her eyes helplessly.
- Finished work, Doan Thien Vinh stood by the bed and put on his clothes, he looked at Tuong Hieu Han lying on the bed with a pale face, a hint of sadness flashed in his eyes.
- But he didn't say much, after getting dressed, he left the room.
- When the room was quiet again, Tuong Hieu Han opened his eyes and looked at the crystal chandelier on the ceiling. Her tears were dry, she was like a fragile porcelain doll.
- She didn't know when she fell asleep, when she woke up the sun was already high in the sky.