Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 41 Slap
- "Pack up." Tuong Hieu Han blinked and answered the question as a matter of course, didn't he say that he would fly tomorrow at 9 o'clock, shouldn't he be prepared?
- "It's fine to prepare some personal belongings." He lifted his hand to rub her face, the touch so soft and tender that he couldn't bring his hand back.
- Being touched by him like that, Tuong Hieu Han’s heart fluttered with a strange feeling, she reached out and pushed him: "What are you doing, I'm in a hurry, hurry up and take a bath."
- Apparently, the relationship between them was better than before and the seeds germinated in their hearts were quietly growing.
- Ignoring the shy look on her face, he lowered his head and planted a kiss on her forehead, then got up to go to the bathroom.
- Tuong Hieu Han was stunned, the place where he kissed was hot like fire, her clear eyes were a little shy.