Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
- “You are wrong”
- “When I sit and wait for people to lie to me, I’m usually paid in the process” If he didn’t need the man’s help, he’d throw him out of the room.
- “Shit Luke, I’m not lying. I didn’t know anything about her back then. I don’t even know her that much now”
- “Right. What do you feel about her?”
- Chris kept staring at him for a while, unsure about what to say.
- “She’s different” He murmured and thought Luke would give him some credit for opening up. However, his friend’s blue eyes rolled up once again. “What?”