Table of Contents
＋ Add to Library
Chapter 10 Hyenas Onboard Part 2
- “Ladies, please leave this man alone,” the viscount said nearing us. “He is a very important guest of mine and he is married.”
- “Tch, I don’t see a wedding ring on him.” The blonde pointed to my hand. I instantly cringed.
- Mates don’t wear wedding rings. Phanteon didn’t adopt this kind of tradition from the humans.
- “Oh, he is married ladies and his wife is more than beautiful than all of you combined,” Viscount Daniel reasoned, smirking.
- “So, what?” The women chorused, not at all offended by this. They didn’t even mind the fact that they were talking to the owner of the cruise they’re in.